Gentle Network Spinal Care allows your nervous system to reset from the overloads of daily living to direct healthier function, better athletic performance, higher natural immunity and greater life expression.
A gentle touch is consistent with Network Spinal Analysis. The intent is to enable the body’s own self generated mechanisms of movement and respiration to assist in the correction of mechanical tension and interference to the nervous system. The care is a continuum of increasing spinal awareness and self corrective efficiency. A gentle touch adjustment has been demonstrated to be effective to achieve these ends.
Since the regions the chiropractor is seeking to adjust are not the regions of maximum tension, fixation, inflammation or pain, but instead regions often remote from them likely to generate these conditions, minimal force is required for correction.
The body has a striving to utilize energy most efficiently, and to self correct. The body’s own self organizational intelligence responds to the specific touch to generate a correction.
The focus of Network Spinal Analysis:
- Establish the capacity of your nervous system to detect and correct areas of tension and impaired function.
- Enhance your ability to generate automatic respirations and movements which help your spine and nervous system to dissipate tension, increase circulation and energy flow, and promote healing.
- Help you develop an effective and trusting relationship with your spine, nervous system, body and your healing process.
- Monitor improvement in coordinated function of nerves, muscles, vertebra, and soft tissues which promote a healthy spine and nervous system.
- Assist your body in removing spinal interference (subluxations) to communication between your brain and the cells of your body, increasing your body’s ability to properly respond to its experiences, challenges and needs.
- Help you develop lifetime strategies for self awareness and healing.
- Monitor your progress with periodic clinical re-evaluations performed by your chiropractor.
- Allow you to assess the significant improvement in your health and quality of life through a very wide range of indicators.
For more information: http://www.associationfornetworkcare.com/
– Dr. Jeffrey Lupowitz